Friday, March 26, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIZABETH!!

I can't believe my beautiful baby girl is 31 years old today! Where has the time gone? My life has been so blessed by my daughter. Words are inadequate to describe my love for her. She's funny, she's blonde, she's athletic, she's a wonderful mother, a great cook, an awesome wife. She is my buddy, my shopping partner, my painting partner, my project partner, my telephone buddy, you name it, she's it. She and I are so fortunate to have this incredible relationship, that many times mothers and daughters don't share, and thankfully have had all our life. So on this day, your birthday, I salute you, I am grateful for you, and I hope you enrich your own daughter's life as much as you have enriched mine, my dear sweet, crazy daughter, Elizabeth.

1 comment: